Now I know exactly where to go when I need a good laugh. I can't believe you got that on a video! What is that show called where you send in videos of babies laughing? You wouldn't do that, I know, but what a winner!
I LOVE this! Erin IM'd me at work and said "watch it right now". Like Linda, now I know where to go when I need a little pick me up. Thanks for sharing.
I was not expecting such a genuine, full, hysterical belly laugh. That is hilarious! Good work, mommy, getting that on tape!
ReplyDeleteNow I know exactly where to go when I need a good laugh. I can't believe you got that on a video! What is that show called where you send in videos of babies laughing? You wouldn't do that, I know, but what a winner!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this! Erin IM'd me at work and said "watch it right now". Like Linda, now I know where to go when I need a little pick me up. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSo I actually teared up when I saw this--so cute! Maybe I'm just hormonal but I do miss the little guy!
ReplyDelete