Click here to view pictures and order prints from our Kodak Album.
There are a lot (as always) mainly because it was too tiring to edit them all down, and I wanted to give the Grandmoms plenty of shots to choose from since they are probably the only ones actually buying prints.
Mary, Mary Hadley, and Katy - thank you for making Elliott the finest dressed baby in town! What would we do without your hand-me-downs?!
I love all the pics! Where do you guys get all of his super-cool clothes? Baby Pope will definitely want in on some of those!
ReplyDeleteSo funny. I just added a comment thanking Mary, Mary Hadley and Katy for ALL their amazing clothes before reading your comment - very strange coincidence, I know.
ReplyDeleteSo unfortunately that means, I won't be able to pass on the majority of stuff, BUT we do have a bunch of great outfits that were gifts and even one or two we bought ourselves that Baby Pope will definitely be getting!