Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Full Fledged Toddler

The new year brought with it our big grown up toddler and took away our precious little baby (although of course he's still precious - just in a different, more precocious way).

2 signs my baby had turned into a toddler:

1) Elliott stopped drinking his bottle (by way of refusing milk all together) just a few days after we got back from our holiday trip

2) I took him to get his 2nd sweet haircut, and they chopped it all off. He looked 6 months older in one day! It is just now finally growing out. Lesson learned!!! When they ask you what kind of haircut you want your baby to have, you better know exactly what to tell them instead of saying, "well, not a buzz cut."

Here's a look at what I mean...

Hard At Work 1/9/10


A Day In the Life of Toddler Elliott 2/3/10

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely be looking at these videos over and over. What an active boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! benjamin watched the videos with me and was enthralled with e's walking. such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete