Whenever Elliott is sick, we make sure to fill his bath with lots of bubbles that are supposed to help relieve "cold and flu" symptoms. I don't know if they work, but he has lots of fun regardless. Brandon captured some cute bath time photos last time Elliott was sick in January...
Bath Time Fun With Mama
One of your best blogs!!! MUCH better than watching District 9 with your dad!
ReplyDeleteWhat is Mom's problem with District 9?! That's an INSTANT classic in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteYour baby is...yes, becoming a toddler...but GORGEOUS nonetheless! Those bath photos...and the others from your blog about the classes...are so cute. Those pink cheeks. Those eyes. I hope he'll warm up to me when we're there. Eliza is going to eat him up. It's too bad Miles isn't coming. He's entered into the "I'm a helpful big brother" stage which is soooo nice. I guess he'll show Elliott the ropes in Florida.
that's the funniest thing i've seen all day! that, and benjamin squealing at the top of his lungs in church. oops.
ReplyDeleteThat Giggle-he was reeeally tickled by you squirting the water! So darn cute!
ReplyDelete