Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Elliott's Idea of Eating These Days

I think now that Elliott is no longer fascinated with the concept of eating, he decided he needed to spice things up. Let me tell you what a joy this is for Mommy...

Video: Elliott Eating at 6 1/2 mths Old

6 comments:

  1. Another one to save for the times when I need a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not now, but eventually, you should introduce a small plastic container with the screw on lid. Miles was so focused on the project that he hardly noticed my feeding him. Worked for months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that was funny...and not a little gross. But cute still! I'm sure it's just the highlight of your day! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is funny in a torture your mother until she goes completely insane type of way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't get enough of this. Won't even guess the number of thimes I've watched it!!! Maybe I should do my own little digital count.

    ReplyDelete