This has already been a huge month for developmental milestones. Here are all of Elliott's firsts since he turned 7 months old just 2 weeks ago:
1) He can get in and out of a sitting position:
2) He's crawling!:
See first 15 sec of this video
3) He's babbling (Current favorite words being Baa, Baa and Daa, Daa):
4) He can pull up:
Look at those little toes working so hard
5) He has his first tooth!:
5) He's eating teething biscuits and fruit out of net teether things:
6) He's rolling his ball:
7) And most recently he has developed a bit of separation anxiety - this is a tough one.
Good job! You and Elliott make a great team. Does he get baby treats like Webster gets doggy treats after each successful command?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Elliott! Wow, that's a lot to accomplish, and I guess that means you want your mom around all the time to make sure you don't get into any trouble experimenting with these new skills. I hear you! Eliza went through that separation anxiety thing for a good 6 months. But don't worry, you'll get over it.
ReplyDeleteBTW, That food net thing looks like a giant pacifier. And can someone let an aunt know how the top of the stairs is being guarded?
I can't believe he's so big already! I miss him! We love you Elliott! I see he enjoys his little froggy clutch we got him for christmas! We just got little baby Pope one too!
ReplyDelete