Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sitting!

I didn't believe Brandon when he told me to come look, but guess who's sitting on his own?

Elliott!...

So proud of himself!


Uh-Oh





He already looks like a pro and can even catch himself before he falls (most of the time)! Now, if he could just roll over, he'd be happy as a clam. I think he was supposed to do this the opposite way around - wonder what that means? Guess he likes to do things differently.


Video: Elliott Sitting, Take 1


Video: Elliott Sitting, Take 2 - Success!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! So proud of big boy, Elliott! He really looks like a little doll to me though. Again I LOVE the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNBELIEVABLE. really. When you said he did something big, I did not think it would be this! Wow.
    Such a big boy! Go Elliott! Kisses from Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it. That is so cool! Now you can prop him up with a boppy and a couple of pillows, leave him with some toys scattered round, and you've got mommy time! This sitting pre-crawling stage is like a hiatus from the anxiety and terror before and after. Enjoy!

    What a cutie. I would maul him with kisses if I could just get my hands on him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big he is!!!!He just gets cuter and cuter! Leigh Ann

    ReplyDelete