Sunday, March 1, 2009

Elliott and Daddy Playing Music Together

Video: Elliott Playing the Guitar
Elliott strums along with Daddy - his very first time to play the guitar! I have a feeling he will be an expert guitarist like his Daddy in no time at all.


Video: Elliott Playing the Piano
Look at that rhythm and passion! He's a natural.


Video: Elliott Playing the Ukulele
Well almost...

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Knew the new post would be musical, since you told me I'd want to watch it over and over. I already have. No doubt in my mind that Elliott would be a natural musician like his dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! He's a natural. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Elliott from Miles: Why did you play the guitar? How did you know how to do that? And how did you know how to play the piano? Did you know there are letters in music: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and A again. I'm taking violin lessons. And do you know what Ben 10 does? Turns into aliens! And he kills bad guys! And then everybody's safe. But there's more bad guys than one, and a good guy was pretending he was a baddie so he was fighting Ben 10, but 4-arms won and naked 4-arms losed. Did you know what happens to the bad guys when they die? They come back alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Miles from Elliott (through Aunty Sara):
    My Daddy plays the guitar for me every night. My very favorite thing to do is to watch him, but now I have also started playing with him by pulling on the guitar strings - I love to grab everything these days. I wish I could also put them in my mouth because I love to chew on everything, but they are stuck on the guitar.

    I can't wait until I am old enough to play Ben 10 with you - do you still have his watch? It was really neat!

    ReplyDelete