Pretty quickly Isabel and I had a sense of where we might be headed, but neither of us wanted to guess just in case our guess was bigger than the planned day (hee, hee). But we were right! First stop was to drop Isabel and I off at a beautiful day spa in Sonoma to be pampered! What sweet, good husbands! Then the Daddies and boys were off to the park.
The boys arrived to pick us up around lunch time, and we headed to a nice winery in Sonoma that Isabel and Mike are members of. This was the first time I had been to wine country since Elliott was born! That is just crazy. Brandon and I used to go at least 4 times a year, and I have missed it. We sat outside for a little family picnic while the adults tasted wine. It was a bit different than going sans children, but perfect in its own sweet way. It was Mother's Day after all.
While the Mommies were getting pampered at the spa, the Daddies had the camera and got a bunch of cute photos. We also got some great ones of the boys at the winery, but none of us thought to have the Mommies pose with their babies - boo hoo. Next year I will remember that!
Our Sweet Boys
Gotta get a close up!
Now what to do for Father's Day???!



No comments:
Post a Comment