We thought it might be time to buy some shoes for Elliott now that he's walking. He only wears them every once and awhile, but when he does, I can't get over just how cute he is! Aah, his first pair of walking shoes. This is a sweet milestone.
Not so sure about these things...
The challenges of learning to walk in a tiny house - pitiful!...
So precious! I can't believe he's walking! I can't imagine Benjamin ever doing that! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd happy 11 months to Elliott!
Hello Blog. I have been so neglectful of this world. Oops. Sorry about that. Preparing for life to come in more ways than one. Elliott! Congratulations! That is so exciting. Maybe you could hold his stroller and let him walk around a park holding on to that. I remember Miles was doing lots of walking with people holding on to his hands at his first bday. You included! Miss being there! :(
ReplyDelete