Miles is now 4 1/2 and Eliza is 2, so it was nice to see how much they've changed since our visit to Amman last spring. They loved Elliott and were excellent big cousins - helping feed him, loving on him, holding him, and singing too him all day long. Eliza had her own baby, and her favorite pastime was being Mommy to her baby just like I was Mommy to Elliott, doing exactly what I was doing at the time - feeding, rocking, singing to, etc. Very precious!
Miles doing an excellent big cousin job of feeding little Elliott!
Addy Daddy and Elliott enjoying some relaxation time
The one photo with all children after a long attempt to get a "family" photo - priceless
Daddy and Elliott ready for the big 20's inspired New Years Eve celebration
What a handsome couple Aunty Katy and Uncle David make...
Well, at least Aunty Katy - Uncle David may be a bit sleezy and/or scary
The Family
"Hold the baby tight!"
Eliza sneaks up to join the party
NaNa, Addy Daddy and Eliza - still partying into the wee hours of the night
I love these pictures. Can I come along next year?
ReplyDelete