Activity Play Mat
Elliott is laying in his activity play mat looking at the star hanging above him, which plays music while flashing lights. I am pretty sure we may have killed some brain cells with this toy, but he loved it.
Mommy Bouncing Elliott
This bouncy ball was an essential part of Elliott's first three months (we learned this trick from Aunty Katy who used this with her little ones also). We spent many hours on this ball bouncing Elliott to sleep, more than I care to remember. Be warned - this video is dizzy inducing
Bath Time!
Elliott wasn't quite sure how he felt about bath time at this young age, but now it is his one of his absolute favorite pastimes.
Daddy Singing to Elliott
Another favorite pastime! I caught Daddy singing a Beatles song to Elliott - very sweet if I do say so myself!
Daddy Makes Up a Song
A tale of Elliott not liking his carseat...
No comments:
Post a Comment