Monday, January 18, 2010

The Slide

Elliott LOVES the playground, and he usually spends almost the entire time going up and down the slide. Here is a video of Elliott's favorite playground pastime taken in late November.

As his protective Mama, I always spotted Elliott the whole way down the slide, but learned that Daddy had been letting him go down the slide ALL by himself for weeks! Although I was terrified when Brandon wanted to demonstrate our son's great achievement, I agreed to watch. Low and behold - he did it with no fear at all. My baby is growing up too fast!

Playground Slide

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! But not all that surprised especially after seeing his bravery around BIG dog Webster. As also protective NaNa, I don't want him to become too fealess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could he smile any bigger!!! So proud to show Mommy what a big boy he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, we'll see if i actually keep up with writing on it! hope all is well with you! let's chat soon!

    ReplyDelete