Thursday, July 23, 2009

Saturday at the Park

Last Saturday was a beautiful day in San Francisco, so we decided to head to Duboce park for the day. This was special because 1) if you can believe it, it was the first time we have taken Elliott to the park just to crawl around and he loved it!, and 2) Duboce park was the first neighborhood Brandon and I lived together 6 years ago!

With Daddy there, we got some pretty amazing photos. I had a hard time narrowing the selection down for this post, so here are a bunch...



Discovering the fun of crawling in grass!








Examining every blade of grass very closely





4 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure we have a picture of you crawling in our front yard when you were exactly the same age as Elliott. As I recall, you didn't like the grass at all. I believe you were on tiptoes and fingertips until I picked you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was Katy, but I do know the exact picture you're talking about and thought of it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MUST have ALL these photos framed! The one of him examining the flower (clover?) is too precious. Only a few weeks till I get to kiss those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good times! You all are so cute. Reminds ME of the photo shoot with Miles at Coolidge Park when he was 6 month old. And didn't we take Miles to the Duboce Park? Looking forward to when we can all come out there again!

    ReplyDelete